Friday, November 7, 2008

Inaugural Blog: Our family!


Bob & Emma


Phillip and Eston

Phillip Stacy Lee

Meghan

Wow! I can't believe I really did this! This almost 40 year old woman feels so technologically savvy it hurts. I thought I'd start out with a post showing our wonderful family as of November 2008. We are a family that is active and lovesssss to have fun. However, the activity has been decreased a little with Bob's knee injury, but the fun never ends when you are married to Bobaloo!
We have two nieces and two nephews that absolutely love Uncle Bob (and Aunt Keely too)! Emma is almost 14, Meghan is 11, Eston is 6 and Phillip is 5 months. Take a look at these gorgeous kids!




2 comments:

Ember W said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading about the "journey". :)

Ellen said...

I'm fumbling through the Blog world and "BAM"...there you are. I like your Blog pics and look forward to keeping up with your progress toward adoption.